Celebrities are Shady Humans

This past week at my development internship, I have learned that celebrities are shady as well. Some of them have undercover relationships, undercover lovers, undercover children, and undercover deals. Some of the things they do to stay relevant is really exhausting.
Hiddleswift?
Tipping off the paparazzi...
Dressing like trash.
Creating drama.
Kissing their brothers.

Ew.

It's all so entertaining, but also very exhausting. Working at this internship made me realize I would never want to be famous.  Not that I never entertained the idea before, we have all had the hair brush as a microphone moments, but honestly I think the best part about being famous is because you can do so many great things. When you are famous, you are both a product but you are also a unique voice. No famous person looks the same, they all have something funny about them, the weird kind of funny. And they all have lots of money. If I was famous I know exactly what I would do with my time and my money. Some of these other people with huge bank accounts act like ungrateful bushwhacks. Thankfully we have famous people that help our businesses make money.

So, carry on Taylor Swift and be a bitch, date 18 more guys before you turn 30, and keep getting in these unnecessary catfights. You are honestly helping our economy for magazine sales, tours, jaded music, and weight loss programs. Swift is honestly carrying the hollywood team on her back right now because she's inadvertently getting so many other celebrities attention just by being herself. Every time she does something bitchy John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal, Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, Harry Styles, Calvin Harris, Tom Hiddleston, and even that one Kennedy kid she messed around with for a minute gets a couple thousand hits on Google. Not to mention her entire clique. So, Taylor Swift, you were once a nobody and now you really are the prom queen. In high school she was bullied, and now she's stepping on a lot of toes in Hollywood.

And what have we learned from all this?

Bully that one talented kid in high school and then they'll get famous and keep the economy going by their conflicts because what goes around comes around.

That is how I view the American economy.

Comments