What DGAF Actually Means

I'm walking to my car this morning, right? And I saw a giant trash truck had blocked in a line of cars parked along the road. I thought to myself, "What poor bastard is blocked in until that dude moves..."

Me.
I was that poor bastard.

So, awkwardly, I pretended I was actually a nice person and politely asked the trash man to move it the fuck along so I could get in my car and drive away. Well this trash man was very hispanic, and thank god I'm a spanish minor. Partying   Studying abroad in Spain last year really came in handy this morning. Not only did my rusty spanish get the trash man to make some room, but it also got his friend to help me make an 8 point turn to get out of my spot because some jackass decided to give me 3 inches to back up and get out.

Dear Humans: .... Like... stop? Maybe?

One thing I will confirm for you about Los Angeles: "Licensed" Drivers DGAF.
Look up DGAF. The picture in the dictionary should look like this...


I digress. 

Today I found myself typing "Woodworking for complete and total idiots" in my search bar in efforts to research for my internship coordinator. Work can get slow, sometimes you have to spice up your research habits to make sure you don't throw yourself off the 20th floor of the Wilshire Building before lunch hits.

It was 9 in the morning, I was driving to work, and already I was fantasizing about lunch. Not daydreaming. That's too passive. No, I was aggressively fantasizing about lunch. Secret Santa diet coke and miniature pretzels don't ruffle my jimmies like REAL food does.

Until then, I'll research about idiots being idiots. Since that appears to be the theme of the day.

Comments