Flights Are Blessings


Gone are the days where drinking is a casual event. For most of us, entering into the "real world" means moderation. We have to do everything in moderation. Day drinking, for example, is an affair which needs to be timed just right and budgeted just so. Without proper execution, your bank account is fucked and you won't remember the hours between 1 and 5pm.
There we were, a group of 5 millennials brewery hopping in Downtown Los Angeles, and remembering about 83% of it. It was a refreshing day sans belligerency because we clung to the word moderation like monkeys on a windy day. We come from a far off land called college, a place which has gained notoriety for overdrinking.
This is why the flight is a beautiful thing. You get to taste all the yummies without completely wrecking your monnies.
And you know what, I may sound like I'm 7 years old but I'm a child with extra money in the bank because I'm a practicing adult and I'd like to remember my Saturday, thank you very much.
Which is why I'm thankful for the flight, and you should be too. I'm here to taste the tastes and explore as much of LA as possible; that includes the beer. While doing this I'm making sure to not overdo it. 'Cause it's hard to slow down when it's nice out and the beer is just that good.

Comments