Ovaries Are Ticking Time Bombs

It's only a matter of time when one or the other explodes.

Let me learn ya something: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
Also known as PCOS. I have it.

I'll break it down for you.
Every month a woman of age will release an egg, correct? You probably envision it as her little ovary just squeezes out an egg like you squeeze a wet lemon seed between your fingers and it ricochets across the room.
Yes, but no.

Every month your ovary develops cysts, then it becomes a competition of the cysts; which one can ricochet first. As in, which one can squeeze out that egg.

In women without PCOS, once the egg gets to movin', the other cysts just kind of dissolve away.
Women with PCOS... those cysts like to stick around. They make camp up in there and turn their trip into an entire vacation.

PCOS sucks balls. You get extra little dominant hairs where you don't want them, sex hurts sometimes, your hormones are all fucked up.

And guess what, if a cyst gets large enough, it can pop. This happened to me. It wasn't fun and I wanted to die on the outside as much as I felt like I was dying on the inside.

When it happened I freaked out and went to the ER, and in said ER I had to get an ultrasound and this is when I met Arlene.

Arlene was my saving grace of the night. She walked into the room as the male nurse wheeled me in and left. She said, "Oh you're tiny. Thank god. The last two women in here where over 250 pounds and my hand is killing me. What is it, fat night?"

Wide eyed, I responded, "Uhhhhmmm..."

The she walked me through all the ultrasound nooks and crannies, and then walked me through all of MY nooks and crannies. She explained about the giant cyst I had that looked like this...


And it did just that. 

 My uterus looked lopsided for about an hour of all this magical happening. Mostly because of the fluid. I was miserable  great. While sticking a dick shaped ultra sound tool in me, I asked her how she got into her profession. Mid probe, she explained she was a widowed cat lady and figured why not take the night shift. I wondered what it was like to see vagina after vagina night after night. Now that I wasn't going to ask her about but I'm sure they all begin to look the same after a while.

I can only imagine being a fratty fuck boy, they'd probably be better gynecologists than most gynecologists. Drunk and sober.

Because vaginas are like self cleaning trashcans with built in knobs and buttons, sometimes they do a good job and every now and then they break and have to be closed for maintenance. Being female is both wonderful and awful at the same time.

If you're a female you understand how it feels. The hurts REALLY hurt, but they go away eventually.
And if you're not a female and you don't understand, just punch yourself in the dick repeatedly until you cry and that is how it feels to be a girl.

Comments